Sunday, October 11, 2009

long time no post...

So after 9 weeks of recovery and school starting for everyone and general choas I am posting again....
Hawken is kickin' butt on the football field and doing pretty good in school he just has to remember to hand in his finished assignments, and he has helped me so much. I appreciate it more than I can say.
Aurora is doing great in school with North school closing we got quite a few new students and she has a few new friends, she is still the Princess and that causes some issues, LOL.
Chase is doing pretty good he is in school 1/2 days and soon to be moving on to longer days, he has a para with him all time. At home we are still having some issues but not any different than ever, a couple of days ago he went outside in the morning in a pull-up and there was a heavy frost on the ground, when I got him back on the house he hopped in a chair and held his toes saying "Its OK" Just another day in the life, I guess I shouldn't try to get dressed in the morning. He makes everything worth it though, this kid is so loving and sweet, not to mention gorgeous. he is free with hugs and kisses, his smile is so disarming it makes it hard to get after him when he needs it.
Aspen, she is a delight, she is such a pretty baby, blond and blue eyed, with a wonderful disposition, she is a light in our lives, she loves everyone (except Nita, LOL poor Auntie) and thinks the sun rises and sets on Hawken. She is walking and into everything, and I mean everything!! Smart baby and strong her new fav is to climb on the dining room table!
Corey and I are doing good, I am in school part time,a nd Corey is working.
There is a quick update...

No comments: