Thursday, January 15, 2009

Approximately 750

That is how many squares of Scott Tissue it takes to clog up my toilet when they are all flushed at once.

Aurora was looking for me while I was playing with Aspen on the floor in the living room, I hear her call for me, so I say "what" (don't all moms?) then she comes running out, talking 100 miles a minute, "Chase has made a really big mess with water in the back bathroom! AND he is playing in the toilet with toilet paper!" So I got back there and here he is looking a little freaked out and the floor is covered in water that obviously came from the toilet! How? You may wonder did I know, well the flotsam and jetsum floating on the floor in the water was a dead give-away! No yucky stuff but lots of TP! So I get Chase out of the bathroom and manage to remain what I think is calm, I was not doing great but I was making a valiant attempt. As I pulling out towels to soak up the water I notice under the cabinet to the sink, the culprit, the bad character that undoubtedly started the entire fiasco...a duckie, a rubber duckie trying to bob along in water too shallow, and looking guilty. The reason I blame the duck, is that Chase has floated the duck in anything and everything he could for days, including dishwater, dog water and the water in the washer while I was soaking some clothes. I am not sure of the actual events prior to the flood, but I know the duck must have been involved somehow.

1 comment:

Drea said...

sorry.
LMAO!
Go duckie go!